you thought JEE Advanced is the most *difficult* exam in this subcontinent?


 Try attempting KVPY once, then. You might have to rethink your idea.

The KVPY aptitude test for 2021 took place now, almost half a year into the next year, having made me wonder when shall this year's exam be held, but I guess I don't even want to know.

It sort of felt like a massacre, but it was like someone had turned the Spotify 2010s Mix playlist on, so I couldn't even realize that I was dying, you get me?
I don't think so, I don't know myself just what the hell was that.

It felt treacherously unattemptable and deceptively simple at the same damn time. weird. I had absolutely no idea how it went, but i don't want to know this early, too. After it got over i started observing the people around me. 

I had changed schools after my tenth, and thus got to see the academic cream of the crop from both schools and more convene together after the three-hour exam and totally suck all the life out of the mildly relieved onlookers and eavesdroppers; that doesn't include me, I know it sounds more like a lie than me having dinner with the KKR playing team (I have no idea why I made that comparison), but yes, what was going through my mind was more along the lines of "F*** yeah, it's ******* over finally, now I can lie in peace, now **** it, Imma not  ******* letting these obnoxious knowledgeable morons ruin my good mood." 

That was on Sunday, 22nd May.

I took that day off and just slept, listened to some classicals and gamed a bit. I was taking a lot of stress out of this particular exam as it's the only way for me to get into a college that I'm aiming to enter, for several years now. So, i allowed myself to take a break to let that out.

Then I hung out with some old friends for the evening after several months, got quite refreshed and now we can again resume our shitty devitalizing exam season celebrations✨

It's fricking hot here right now, the weather's been fluctuating between cloudy-rainy and scorching hot nowadays. What a pain.

Anyways,  I'm trying to ignore the presence of rank-holders all around me and trying to be as great in my field as this man in his field , who is just a legend, who can never be surpassed, only attempted futilely to reach. 💀

Gonna sign off now, gonna be back when something else interesting happens.

Cya.

Comments

Popular Posts