i'm lost in the blues and i dont wanna come out

"me after realizing there's an entrance exam
literally day after tomorrow as well"-

Today was hectic, if racking overheated brains over the board exam for two hours and staying stuck in traffic for 3 hours and then starting to prepare for the entrance exam two days later almost immediately be called hectic (which I think qualifies to be called so).

Today was Physics. My weakness is Chemistry, but Physics is that seniorman who doesn't give a shit about small fistfights but can throw a mean hand when provoked enough. 

Today was good though, I did all properly, and am expecting a good score. Someone cornered me in the washroom and tried to force some answers out of me, I spoke aloud the answers from my booth but in an extremely low voice, and when they repeated to confirm it and I realized they heard it wrong, I didn't correct them, and they went about their exam happy that someone secured two points for them, and here I am wondering if being devilish actually sucks as much as them old clergymen say.

Everything feels real dull and lethargic today. 

Spotify has been keeping me going.

Just came to know from the instagram handle of @insiderintelligence that in last week's Google I/O event they announced they handled 8 billion monthly visual queries on Google Lens, nearly 3 times the amount processed in entire 2021. It's just a one-digit percentage of the total number of searches Google operates as a whole, but it's still one huge rise. 

They say that the queries mostly consist of people trying to identify plants and animals, though I'm pretty sure students had a pretty big role to play as well (cough, test papers, cough) , and this is not a confession but I might also be a part of it. 

Also, I watched a music video made by DoodleChaos , this guy is awesome when it comes to making synchronizations between any song and absolutely anything else, game, simulation, you name it. This video is about how he fed a song and its lyrics with the camera panning settings to an A.I. and the A.I. generated an animated music video, an AMV, spontaneously. The song used is Canvas by Rezonate. It's fantastic when you think that the entire video has been created by a program.

Also, here's a very funny video you may or may not have watched. It should seem familiar to those who are Youtube veterans. 

I have none more to say, it feels real dull, as mentioned before.

Let's see what happens next. Cya.

Comments

Popular Posts