Exampressuresucksdam
2nd May, 2022. 00:37 hours
It's midnight and 2nd May just started, but I'll consider this as the 1st May post. Humor me.
Yesterday and the night before that was a level of mental pressure that I can confidently say I've never felt before in my almost-two-decade life. With the first entrance exam of my life in a few hours i couldn't even sleep well before the exam.
Then, the exam went... a way no one, even I, expected.
I finished the entire 2 hour-long 75-question Math paper in 100 minutes and then started filling up my OMR sheet, but didn't manage to fill 75 bubbles in even 10 minutes, cause of double triple quadruple checks of many questions I had doubts in, and so the invigilator, who apparently loved the seconds hand of the clock, snatched my paper at the exact moment 13:00 struck; my bad luck was that i was literally at the second place in the first row of the center.
So, a good 15-20 marks bid farewell to me.
I stopped thinking about it much, as I still had my Physics-Chemistry combined 2-hour exam left.
Though something happens in the exam center that prompts you to mark the bubble just a few seconds after viewing the question, the second paper went well; I had learned my lesson, so I made sure I didn't waste any time that I shouldn't.
I felt so light-headed since I returned home yesterday that I didn't have the energy to study intensively, so I've been taking things a bit lightly for this day.
Also, I gave myself the freedom to watch the Tom And Jerry Movie: the Nutcracker this evening. (Reference to the previous and first ever blogpost), because decade-old scenes from that movie were simply drowning me in my head. And boy, did I enjoy those 45 minutes. My childhood returned with a flood. It didn't matter that my now-much-more-mature self was trying its best to look at it not like a child, I guess there was a part of me who wanted with its entirety to just become a kid again for those 45 minutes again. And if I say i didn't turn abnormally emotional during the ending sequence of the movie, I would be lying. It's the music. It's always been the music. That particular music score of Tchaikovsky's always makes me emotionally overwhelmed and compromised. Whether it's good or bad is out of the question. I just want to keep feeling this way about this movie even when I'm hobbling on my knees.
Tomorrow onwards, we'll have drive, we'll have power again.
Next major exam: Boards Chemistry, May 7th, Saturday.
Godspeed to myself, Godspeed to anyone who's reading it and needs it too.
Peace.
2nd May, 2022. 00:45 hours


Comments
Post a Comment