exam season begins (yay.)

 i should've published this on 7th night, but i was busy making a hell outta my exam-days.
anyways, for now, this blog will just be a description of my outstanding novel-worthy incident-filled school-life until something more interesting happens [disclaimer: boredom will be not be taken responsibility for lol].
My board exams started on 7th May, with a lot of [internal pensive] fanfare, [psychotic] excitement and confidence [I'm not really sure about this] for the two hours of tension.
It was stressful af for the last week, the first exam being Chemistry. I suck at Chemistry. Okay, I don't actually suck at it, but of all subjects I study, Chemistry is the one I've always been afraid of the most. I just can't explain it, the Organic aspect of it scares the bum out of me. Inorganic Chemistry has exceptions in every single rule they propose, and no rule lasts for longer than a few pages before they get refuted by a better rule, which I can put up with; but the reagents, side reactions, structure changes and conditions of reaction of Organic Chemistry? I'll pass if allowed to.
The School i was allotted as my test center is known around the city as the most luxurious School around here. I had never been there, except for seeing their buses, which are nothing short of Starbuses. After visiting the school, i realised that they are much much more than just that, they are luxurious in every aspect. Every facility is international-standard and maintained as meticulously as five-star hotels. The classrooms have cutting-edge technology, are clean, aesthetically pleasing, as is the lighting pleasant to the eye. Everything's sort of extravagantly nice and yet just simple in a minimalistic way. Leaving all aside, the exam went well, much better than i expected; I finished the 2-hour paper in 30 minutes. I suspect the surroundings were favorable for me: the indirect comfortable lighting, the yellow-tinted windows, the spacy classroom, the compactness of the situation, all had a part in my giving the exam much more comfortably than I had given my class 10th Exams, which were in a pointedly different environment. 
My father bought himself a new gaming 
laptop, and I'm not jealous at all. Nope, the 4 GB RTX 1650 graphics, Ryzen 5 processor, 144 Hz display and SSD drive, and the very feel of /New Gaming Keyboard/ is not tantalizing at all. 

He did tell me to migrate all my data and preferences from my old laptop to the new one, take it, and give him my old one, which also is good, but not enough to be called a "gaming laptop", but I insisted he have the new one, citing "difficulties in transferring all data and modifications of the system in my Dell" lol. I know he most probably won't be needing the superior specs in that laptop, he'd use it for his corporate office work and entertainment purposes only, but I still want him to have the better one. 

Also, I tried the first episode of Daredevil in some free time I managed to get, it's so good, I love Charlie Cox's character already. 
That's all, folks. 
Next post coming when I remember I have a blog page to maintain. 
Cya.

Comments

Popular Posts